s

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

"All These Things That I've Done"

Others in the long and infinite list of reasons to love living and working in Halifax:

1. The Tommy's Uncle at the Fireside's Martini Mondays.

2. The Apple Barrel omelettes in the early, early morning of all Saint's day.

3. The Halloween in between.

4. Waking up in the morning, late but not terminally so, to majestic radio tunes. Lunch hour purchase of said record. I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier.

5. Slow, peaceful reintroduction to articles following the mock trial of bar course.

6. All the above occurring within a 10 minute walking radius.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger long live the ceiling fan!! says it all. My place is covered with them with one in each room. No air-conditioning for us, recycled pollution thats all it is. I found some great advice from ceiling fan resource sites like Minka Ceiling Fan, they helped me make decisions on Minka Ceiling Fan and related stuff.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home