s

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Why Liberals Who Rebuild Must Worry...

ya'll have to deal with the over-confident Kinsellas and the delusional Cherniaks.

What a damn mess. Why cannot the left ever isolate the enthusiasts who really actually care about policy? The country would be the better for it. Myself, I'm waiting for St. Pat's and Robbie Burns Day, in reverse order. Otherwise, I likely just cannot be bothered... what can you say? Seek out JC for one who watches his daily hits.

Until I hear otherwise from the wise English men Cooper and McNair, Ahab's unconditionally supports McKenna and Dion as future leaders of the nation, in whatever form. And in non-Cherni/leadership-type fashion, where we stand is where we sit. The rest is Shakespearean silence.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Cherniak said...

I'm not dellusional. I just don't think the middle of an election is the right time to talk about this sort of stuff.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home