s

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Update

Well, at least we made it to day #9, which is an accomplishment of sorts. I blame shoddy work at the back of the wagon's hatch. Tell Mr. Keith I'm headed for Bedford, eh?


Fair enough this is a classic, if October 5 dated photo. How I do love the Split Crow. And that is the Keith's spilly talker dude, much much greater in person (though the dreaming of a lake of beer is a great line). The actual, over the top moment? Rum and Coke Fridays, laden as it is with thoughts of TFI. Couldn't do it. Combined with random CIAU games and then (the best) random parties on the walk back toward downtown that are hosted on my favorite street name of the Maritimes (if you guessed "Lucknow Street" you are correct. honestly.) randomness and such are just so much funnier this way. The Rocky Road to Dublin one two three four five.

I now have a wedding to go to next Saturday, after tonight. I have a CD to listen to (if I can find it) and Chelsea fans to ridicule because they have an obsession with Makelele instead of Frankie L. But so it goes, perhaps. Preferences all around. It is now almost 5 in the morning. Tell me I would be laughing like this if I was drinking Ginger/Sprite Tonics.

I didn't think so. I don't think the Democrats should confirm Miers. I am now cheering for the Angels because of a gd umpire who insists on not admitting his stupidity, after one of the worst atrocities in the history of MLB postseason. But the clock ticks on - the NY Football Giants will beat Dallas tomorrow.

What's next, Gongshow? Game on. Get the tickets for the Cup. If I'm going to show up for a CFL game, it might as well be the tops. From Edinburgh to Vancouver. Not a bad trajectory, in the long run. Seeing as it passed through St. Andy's.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Tiger said...

Lucknow St. The Jr. Bengal Lancers.

Truly Halifax saw itself as an imperial city.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Looney Canuck said...

I can't stand that spilly talker guy. Whenever one of his commercials comes on, I change the channel, can't make out a word he says anyway. However, I would love to go to one of those parties, particularly since they are in the neighbourhood of Saint Mary's. BYOB?

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home