s

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tenorio Thursdays

Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No." Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but
The next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61."

For so long, Thursday nights have been those to be longed for. Ecuador Three, Costa Rica Nil. Tenorio. Delgado. Ohhhh. And then a frightfully fun game from England, leaving it until the end, and of course the player who has played the worst and blown the most chances becomes the hero. Do the Crouch.

But that Gerrard goal was football. I don' t understand those who aren't content to wait 90 minutes for such a possibility to develop.

Decked out in the Ecuador jersey - I am hoping that England matches up with Germany in the Round of 16. Destiny is a bitch to overcome. Do it, Inger-lund.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home